Nursing is a form of professional service that is an integral part of health services, in the form of a comprehensive bio-psycho-social-spiritual service aimed at individuals, families, and communities both sick and healthy that covers the entire process of human life. Nursing care provided for reasons of physical weakness, mental weakness, psychosocial problems, limited knowledge, inability and unwillingness to carry out daily activities independently due to pathophysiological disorders. Nowadays, nursing care services is more emphasized in the service of professional nursing practice. There are 4 essential characteristics in realizing professional nursing services namely, 1) Based on Strong Nursing Science, 2) Quality-Oriented Service, 3) Having a Code of Ethics, and 4) Showing Professional Autonomy. To improve professional nursing services, it is necessary to take several steps, which are, increasing nurses’ knowledge and skills, increasing the degree of nurse’s welfare, and providing opportunities for nurses to work. The quality of nursing care service is based on the nurse’s professional actions, expertise standards to meet the needs and desires of patients, with high quality services, efficient, and innovative.
Theme and Sub Themes
“Innovation and Sustainability in Disruptive Era”
“Innovation and Sustainability: Opportunities and Challenging’s in Nursing Education, Practice, and Research”
Target of Participants
The conference is relevant to:
- Researcher working in nursing area/topic.
- University and faculty members.
- Regulators, Practitioners, Academicians, Students, and those who are interested on Innovation and Sustainable issues.
- Scopus-Indexed Proceeding
- Nursing and Health Sciences (Scopus-Indexed Journal)
- Japanese Journal of Nursing and health sciences (OITA University, International Journal)
- Jurnal Keperawatan Soedirman (SINTA 2)
- Journal Kebidanan dan Keperawatan Aisyiyah*